Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Avengers



We have super heroes on the brain these days.  

Gone are the days of princess dress up.

Iron Man, The Hulk, and Spider Man have replaced them.

The Referee took us all to the movies to see The Avengers.  Since it is rated PG-13, we were not so sure the younger kids should see it.  After reading the reviews, we decided that since it wasn't gory, they should be OK.  

Our entire family had a blast at that movie.

Granted, the kids get excited about the idea of theater popcorn and a Coke.

But, the movie was awesome.  It kept everyone's attention.  Even Jersey #5 laughed at the funny parts.  He got it.  He took a nap during the middle of the movie, but enjoyed all the action scenes.

I didn't grow up with too much super hero stuff, and I am not usually very big into action adventure movies, but I really enjoyed The Avengers.  (I actually enjoyed the Iron Man movies too, and Green Lantern, so maybe I am into super hero movies and just didn't realize it.) 

The kids have been quoting lines out of the movie ever since.  

Jersey #5 was most amazed by The Hulk.  He likes to imitate him.  I managed to capture a video of him re-enacting one of Hulk's scenes in the movie....

1 comment:

  1. LOL that was cute and one of the funniest parts of the movie :p I also liked it when he takes the villian and throws him around like a pillow "puny god" LOL

    ReplyDelete