Monday, June 21, 2010

Roll Call

I am gearing up for some scrapbooking fun this upcoming weekend. I love scrapbooking. It mixes 2 of my passions together in 1 creative outlet.....my kids and pictures of my kids! I love raising my kids. I love taking pictures of them as we go through life. I love writing stories about their antics. So, it is a lot of fun to match up the stories with the pictures, add some colorful paper and stickers, and make a scrapbooking album keepsake.

So while I am taking the time to pull out the pictures, all of my tools, supplies, and stories, I thought it would be fun to feature each of my children in a post this week.

Here is the starting line-up of the Home Team....

1 comment:

  1. I loved reading about all of your kids. So fun ... and a great idea. You are a very blessed woman indeed!

    ReplyDelete