Today is March 1st.
AAAAHHHHH!
Normally, I love to flip the wall calendar in the kitchen over to the new month. I like the fresh start.
Today, I flipped the calendar over to the month of March, and I was immediately reminded of Jersey #2's cardiology check-up scheduled on the 30th. It's here. The time to start dealing with the heart surgery details is here.
I have been hiding throughout January and February. I can't hide any longer, because that appointment is scheduled, that date is marked in ink on the calendar, and that day is approaching...this month.
That is the day when we have to face her cardiologist and listen to the status of our daughter's weakening health. That is the day when we have to hear all of the statistics about what can go wrong.
That is the day when the surgery scheduling process gets started.
I just flipped the calendar over to the month that begins the whirlwind that our life is about to become.
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
AAAAHHHHH!
Normally, I love to flip the wall calendar in the kitchen over to the new month. I like the fresh start.
Today, I flipped the calendar over to the month of March, and I was immediately reminded of Jersey #2's cardiology check-up scheduled on the 30th. It's here. The time to start dealing with the heart surgery details is here.
I have been hiding throughout January and February. I can't hide any longer, because that appointment is scheduled, that date is marked in ink on the calendar, and that day is approaching...this month.
That is the day when we have to face her cardiologist and listen to the status of our daughter's weakening health. That is the day when we have to hear all of the statistics about what can go wrong.
That is the day when the surgery scheduling process gets started.
I just flipped the calendar over to the month that begins the whirlwind that our life is about to become.
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment