Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dessert

Our family enjoyed a big dinner at our church this weekend. It is an annual event where we invite missionaries to join us for a meal and fellowship and to share about their work. This year, the dessert table was nearly as full as the buffet tables. Our children were all smiles as they dove into all of that sugar.

Jersey #5 only sits still when he is eating...


It appears that someone (Jersey #1) got a little carried away with the chocolate fountain...


The love of chocolate runs deep in our genes...


Jersey #3 asked for a piece of the chocolate cake with peppermint frosting. The slices were huge, so I cut one in half for him, and handed over the other half to a friend who wanted a smaller piece. Jersey #3 quickly returned for more cake. I ended up serving him a total of 3 halves before I gave up and gave him an entire slice! He ate 2 1/2 slices of cake, after I thought 1 slice was too big for him!


Jersey #2 is happiest when she is eating dessert!

1 comment: