The Referee and I stayed up late so that she would wake up to this on the morning of her birthday...
I will have to share my doll cake adventures in another post. For this post, we will just pretend that everything was picture perfect.
I am filled with joy that this lovely young lady has survived to reach her 7th birthday. Her open-heart surgery 3 months ago was such a success that she has been able to gain 3 pounds and grow into the next clothing size. Her coloring is good. Her activity level is great. She is moving in the direction of the life of a normal 7 year old. I find that....and her....to be amazing!
I am filled with joy that this lovely young lady has survived to reach her 7th birthday. Her open-heart surgery 3 months ago was such a success that she has been able to gain 3 pounds and grow into the next clothing size. Her coloring is good. Her activity level is great. She is moving in the direction of the life of a normal 7 year old. I find that....and her....to be amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment