
Hello.
It's been a while.
I seem to have taken an unintentional break from blogging. Life became WAY too overwhelming, and something had to give. It is a bit ironic that it was blogging that gave, considering one popular reason for blogging is to gain personal growth through journaling.
Then, when I decided that I really missed blogging, emailing, scrapbooking, and such ways of communicating about this season of motherhood, I was a bit lost as to how to get restarted.
I am not interested in debating parenting styles or baby product preferences. I do not have a pregnancy to journal. I do not have a book or a product to sell. I have no skill to teach. I don't think I am hip to anything that is popular right now.
So, is there even a purpose for my blog?
Nope.
And, I am Ok with that.
After much pondering on my own, and questioning my husband (who claims to be the biggest fan of my blog), I have comfortably come to the conclusion that there is no point in reading my blog. It has no value to the general public.
But, it is a lot of fun for me to write....and quite amusing for my husband to read. We do not have any answers. We have a cluttered house, entertaining children, wild puppies, and a crazy schedule.
We are thriving in chaos.
And I love it!
I am hoping to carve out time to blog more about it.
I uploaded a new profile picture.
It's a start.
It's been a while.
I seem to have taken an unintentional break from blogging. Life became WAY too overwhelming, and something had to give. It is a bit ironic that it was blogging that gave, considering one popular reason for blogging is to gain personal growth through journaling.
Then, when I decided that I really missed blogging, emailing, scrapbooking, and such ways of communicating about this season of motherhood, I was a bit lost as to how to get restarted.
I am not interested in debating parenting styles or baby product preferences. I do not have a pregnancy to journal. I do not have a book or a product to sell. I have no skill to teach. I don't think I am hip to anything that is popular right now.
So, is there even a purpose for my blog?
Nope.
And, I am Ok with that.
After much pondering on my own, and questioning my husband (who claims to be the biggest fan of my blog), I have comfortably come to the conclusion that there is no point in reading my blog. It has no value to the general public.
But, it is a lot of fun for me to write....and quite amusing for my husband to read. We do not have any answers. We have a cluttered house, entertaining children, wild puppies, and a crazy schedule.
We are thriving in chaos.
And I love it!
I am hoping to carve out time to blog more about it.
I uploaded a new profile picture.
It's a start.

I always read your blog and love to do so. :) Like you feel, I too feel my blogs tend to be pointless... but I've had a few random people message me or comment on something that they enjoyed reading. :) It always gives me the motivation to keep writing!
ReplyDeleteI always read your blog too! I love to see how your world is. I also love hearing about your kiddos and their accomplishments. It makes me feel like I am apart of your family. Please don't stop you are not doing it for nothing. I really enjoy them. :)
ReplyDeleteYou ladies are so sweet. Thank you!
ReplyDelete