No, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth.
I can hardly believe it has been nearly 2 weeks since my last blog post. For some reason, January has been a whirlwind. It is actually busier than December was. How is that possible?
Life is good.
And very busy.
Work, school, travel, illness, birthday party, and big milestones in growing children...
I've got plenty of stories to tell and pictures to share. I hope to resume that again soon.
But, for now, I am returning to bed. I am the sick one. I'm battling a big upper respiratory infection that I acquired from work. This is bad news, considering where I work and the quality and concentration of the "bugs" there. Ugh.
I can hardly believe it has been nearly 2 weeks since my last blog post. For some reason, January has been a whirlwind. It is actually busier than December was. How is that possible?
Life is good.
And very busy.
Work, school, travel, illness, birthday party, and big milestones in growing children...
I've got plenty of stories to tell and pictures to share. I hope to resume that again soon.
But, for now, I am returning to bed. I am the sick one. I'm battling a big upper respiratory infection that I acquired from work. This is bad news, considering where I work and the quality and concentration of the "bugs" there. Ugh.

No comments:
Post a Comment