I don't think I am cut out to be the mother of boys.
We will just ignore the fact that I am already blessed with 2 of them. I am pretty sure I am only suppose to raise girls. Boys are SO different.
We will just ignore the fact that I am already blessed with 2 of them. I am pretty sure I am only suppose to raise girls. Boys are SO different.
This is the conversation I had with Jersey #3:
Me: "Jersey #3, go use the bathroom."
Jersey #3: "But, I don't need to go potty."
Me: "Then why are your hands in your pants?"
Jersey #3: "Oh, I just like to hold it."
Jersey #3: "But, I don't need to go potty."
Me: "Then why are your hands in your pants?"
Jersey #3: "Oh, I just like to hold it."
I was rendered speechless. That is really rare for me.

OMG that is so funny. My eldest does the same thing. Even Steve can often be heard saying, "Get your hands out of your pants!"
ReplyDelete