Bath time is so much fun! Sometimes, the children can hardly wait to make a splash...
Jersey #5 dove right into the tub, fully clothed (including diaper) while I was distracted assisting his sister with her clothes. He was entertained by my gasp! He continued to play and splash (fully clothed), while I went to get the camera. He saw nothing wrong with the situation.....even though we don't normally take baths with our clothes on....
Well, not often, anyway....
It turns out that Jersey #1 did the EXACT same thing when she was a toddler. She was 15 months old at the time. She jumped into the tub, fully clothed, when her Daddy had his back turned to set out a towel in preparation for her bath.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I bet that was one full diaper!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I think this is why I am happy we installed a tub with tall sides. AJU5 is still not tall enough to climb in just yet ;)