This is my idea of a push-toy when the kids are starting to cruise. This was bought for Jersey #1, and each of the kids used it. I think it is so cute! It starts out as a crib toy and converts to this push-toy. The wheels at the bottom spin slowly, helping with steadiness and balance as new toddlers start cruising...
This is Jersey #5's idea of a push-toy. It is a metal (dangerous to babies!) dump truck that rolls too quickly, throwing him off balance easily. It has metal corners that are just waiting for him to take a tumble....
He knocked my adorable dog push-toy to the side, and pushed this metal dump truck all over the yard and house, giggling every time it threw him off balance. I don't know what warning to take from this, but I am already starting to get concerned about this rough-n-tumble BOY becoming a toddler!

Definitely a boy! But, I think he just wanted to be able to keep up with his siblings. The dog toy was just too slow for that...
ReplyDelete