After reading your post on FB today, I realized I hadn't been on your blog since Christmas. I am SOOOO sorry to hear about you and the Coach. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. You have a very difficult road ahead of you. I wish there was something I could DO. Please know I'm here if you need a listening ear. I'll try to get on here more often to see how you are. Hugs and more hugs from the Stuckys to you all.
I am a Christian, wife to my highschool sweetheart (The Referee),homeschooling Mom of 5 (3 girls and 2 boys). For fun, we load up the family in our 12-passenger van and head out to the games...for whichever sport the kids are playing at the time.
After reading your post on FB today, I realized I hadn't been on your blog since Christmas. I am SOOOO sorry to hear about you and the Coach. Our prayers and thoughts are with you. You have a very difficult road ahead of you. I wish there was something I could DO. Please know I'm here if you need a listening ear. I'll try to get on here more often to see how you are.
ReplyDeleteHugs and more hugs from the Stuckys to you all.